Tuesday 25 November 2014

Girl College Orientation

Today we went to girls college for an orientation. We met the big four who consist of the head girl (Ana Morris) deputy head girl (Rose Barker), sports coordinator (Naomi Stewart) and arts director (Pip Artus). We met our deans Miss Valentine and Mr Chapman. The school was massive and I totally knew that I was going to get lost on the first day. I really looking forward to Drama cause all of my friends say that I'm really dramatic and I'm also looking forward to the canteen. We had to make sure all our information was right and we had to fill out a sheet of paper that said our name and date and what we are looking forward to and what we wanted to learn or discover by the end of college, then apparently it goes into a capsule and then at the end of our college years they take it out and we can see what we wrote before we were even at college. It was really interesting and cool to see what college I'm going to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment