Monday 18 August 2014

Monday Training

Monday Morning Trainings start at 7:00am and end at 8:15pm. I get up at 6:00am and leave my house at 6:40am ( even though I usually don't make that time line)

This monday we started with our usual warm up which starts with a run and then stretches the stretches we do are High Knees, Sumos, Lunges, Scoops, Side Steps and Grapevine then we run back.

We worked on passing and dribbling today and at the end we played  mini game where this is 4 people on each team, one team is going towards the goal and the other is trying to get the ball between to cone on either side of the court.

For the dribbling it was a simple but helpful drill were you had to weave through cones and then take a shot at goal in this drill I learnt how to undercut from our coach. An under cut is where you open your stick so instead of hitting it in the flat our hitting it on an angle.

For the passing drill we just passed back and forward to each other.

My Goal for Aims Game ( for my team) is to get into the top 4. (and myself) to at least do 3 good undercuts at goal.

The skill I'm working on is my undercut


We have a Wednesday afternoon training and on Friday we have a game, this Friday we are playing BC girls A. We won the last time we played them.

No comments:

Post a Comment