Wednesday 31 July 2013


Custom Glitter Text

I have been playing Hockey for 5 years now so I started in year 3. I love playing Hockey, Its my game,I have been through about 4 hockey sticks cause I grow so fast. I have lost about 4 hockey balls too. My parents love me playing hockey because 7 years of my life I was sitting at the netball court watching my sisters play, so when my mum said "what game are you going to play" I said " not netball!". Hockey is hjow i met my best friend Mia Cass who moved to Denmark in year 6. Hockey is a dangerous sport to it was announced the 6 most dangerous sport cause you can get concussion, get knocked out knock your front teeth out and more the most frequent injury concussion. I myself have never had concussion but have had come close to a couple of broken toes and fingers. I love Hockey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment